I just knew the minute I opened my eye's, it would be a crap day. No matter how much I tried to go back to sleep and just forget the whole day.
DH is swinging like a bad cheap ride at the fair. I know it's not his fault, " It's the medication " or so the Dr keeps telling me. " It's probably the way he is dealing with his illness". But I cant get my head around it. I refuse. We have been togther 17 years. There has not been 1 second that we have fought or I have hated until his illness hit us like a bad night out. He doesn't cope with anything anymore, somedays he cant even get up off the couch and I am tired. To tired to carry on for him. Infact I just dont have the strength anymore. I have lost interest in everything, I just cant be bothered. I have been forced to learn thing's I never had to do. I have even taking to locking up the house and hiding when someone comes to the door. Just so I dont have to put on a face and act like everything is fine when inside I am wishing the world would swallow me up whole.
I can hear you all saying " Have you spoken to him about it?".
Well of course I have, over and over until I am blue in the face. He tell's me the same thing, "There is nothing wrong with me I feel fine."
Just like he did this morning, when I just felt it.
Now the only thing I feel is numb. Just one small breath at a time today. I will be forced out of my zone at 5pm when I have to work and put on my "everything is fucking fine face".
Just one very small breath.
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
Oh hun - I am so sorry things have changed so much. Remember this is not his choice. I know that doesn't help much. It still hurts that he isn't the man he was. It still hurts that everything has changed so much that at times you just want to scream and run away.
I hope the good times outway the bad. Remember those good times and clutch them to your chest preciously.
hey hun - I am just checking in to see if you are okay. Thinking of you Sis.
Post a Comment