I have the neighbours from hell. They are the kind of neighbours that do not know how to stop at go. They are the kind that rack up on your doorstep and have your house looking like a break in at record robber speed. They are the kind that take the screens of the windows so that dont have to use the doors. They are the kind that wants to borrow an egg but while they are at it, half a loaf, a pound of bacon oh and make that the whole friggen carton of eggs while you are at it.
So picture this.
I am sitting at the pc and I hear "the girls barking" . I look up and what do I see?. The NFH hanging out her washing ( it's a cheap crap line I might add, nothing like that unused hoist I have !). In her underwear. Now all this would have be fine IF I had not been trying to eat my breakfast AND keep it down. Not only was she in full veiw of myself but also no less then 2 other neighbours as well. Just her and her old faithful knickers, 3 neighbours and a busy road.
Such a Charmer she is.
On the DH front thing's are so so. He looks like he has been hit by a train but inform's me that he feels fine. He goes back into hospital next fortnight. Will see if he also needs to sleep on a machine at night. We have talked about it and he has asked me how I will feel spooning a creature from Star Wars. Mainly as that's how the machine sounds at night. Kind of like the voice of Darth Vader. All rather romantic wouldn't you say?.
Anyway I am off to look at Real Estate....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment