Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just a few more things !

1. My favourite perfume is Anais Anias.
2. I am Fab at keeping secrets.
3. I wear my garndmothers gold chain that she wore for 25 years and never took off once.
4. I love cheap trashy Sex novels.
5. I love the beach but hate the surf.
6.I insisted on buying a Hills Hoist, top of the range clothes line 7 years ago.
7. I have never used it.
8. I hate my neighbours. They are direct from Boganville.com.
9. They must of brought the house from a lotto win.
10. I hope they move soon.
11. Some day's I dont get out of my Pj's until 2 o'clock.
12. When I was 13 I had a Major childhood crush on Ricki Stroder.
13. My husband look's just like him- he he he.
14. I miss my horse, I miss riding for hours on my own with him.
15. If I could have anything in the world, I would want my horse and my 2 angel babies back.
16. I dream the same dream.
17. I love clean sheets and heaps of pillows.
18. I love setting the air to 18 deg and hiding under 3 doona's when it's 38 deg outside.
19. I am an only child with 3 cousins.
20. I know nothing about them.
21. I have 3 beautiful children.
22. I know every thing about them.
23. I have never wanted to be anything other then I am today.
24. Some days I love life.
25. Some days I hate it.
26. I have wrote a book, I cant wait to get it out there.
27. I suffered secondary infertility and survived it.
28. I have seen heaps of dead bodies.
30. I never sleep more then an hour without waking.

2 comments:

Smarshy said...

Why in the world have you seen heaps of dead bodies??

And why are you wearing your PJs until 2pm? C'mon, get yourself up at 8am and go get a starbucks (do they have starbucks down there?)

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL SMARSHYBOY.
Re- The DB, it's a nurse thing. As for the Pj's well ok I confess it's only sometime's and I really really love pj's. Spec new ones.
Starbucks-Yep we sure do have them down under mmmmmmmmm can smell that place right about now.