Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sitting in Silence.

Why the name ?. Because it's what I like to do most. I just like to sit and I like it to be silent. Not all the time but at least for 10 minutes a day.
I have to, It's about survival. Infact it's how I survive.
My Soulmate and best friend has a Chronic Illness. I wont say terminal because truth is - " They Dont Know".
I have to live with it. Live it with him and I have watched it destroy what he once was. I have watched him go from an elite sportperson fit healthy and vibrant, to man who finds it hard to just move around.
I have watched the smile from his face leave and I have watched the pain from his illness take over.

Angry- You FUCKING bet !.

This blog , this first entry is my first small step to my own inner healing.
Ok 10 minutes is up, it's time to board the " World Train", only one way and no stop's. Least I know some of the passengers. I hope they saved me a seat !.

2 comments:

Bugsy said...

Welcome aboard the blog train Sis. I will be with you every step of the way. take care hun - Love Ya

Smarshy said...

Welcome to blogland! Happy to see you here. I'll be following your journey closely.