Monday, December 8, 2008

Graduation photo...

This is Flossy just before she left for her graduation Disco...


11 comments:

Rock Chef said...

She has such beautiful hair!

Hope you have got a baseball bat close by - or do Aussies use cricket bats?

OHN said...

She is such a beauty. It is probably a good thing that you don't live near us. S3 would be blushing daily if she was around :)

Ali said...

Gorgeous, just like her momma :)

Congratulations Flossy!!!

Teresa said...

OMG...she could be a model!! I'm with RC...get a bat! LOL!!

Congratulations Flossy! Just reading this makes me nervous that the times seems to take so long now but in no time my kids will be there too! UGH...

Dodi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Ken said...

Beautiful girl. Kids do grow up too fast, don't they?

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC....We sure do...LOL...Aussies are huggggggggggge on cricket....

Aussie Aussie Aussieee Oi Oi Oi xoxoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

OHN....Thanks ...LOL...x

Sitting In Silence said...

Aliiiiiiiiiii....xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...I know...I'm sure all this happened in a blink of an eye...xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...Thanks xoxoxo