Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To All My Wonderful Readers....

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you, for sharing your time and a part of yourself in blog sphere....I have made some wonderful wonderful friends and I look forward to reading more of your blogs next year !

A huge thank you, to my regular readers who comment every single post. I really appreciate it....

To my Park view Pals.....

Dodi....I know this Christmas will be hard for you. I will be thinking of you.Stay strong......
Don't give up on the Hunk photo session of a Friday....I'll look forward to the pictures and more book reviews next year...

Martha...Look after Dodi and those beautiful boy's of yours. They are growing up by the minute...and quite the characters....

Colleen...Gee I hope you saved Barbie from the jaws of Thomas the tank engine...Have a wonderful Christmas and Go the Pony Girls...

Amiee...Aussie Aussie Aussie...one day we will get to house swap...promise...Merry Christmas...

Tracey...My fellow Nursey.. Congratulations and well done for making it through nursing school...this Christmas will be hard for you as well...I'll be thinking of you ...

Wish I was a real Parkveiw Mum xoxoxox

Ali....Awwwwwwwwwww Ali...Enjoy this your first Christmas as a yummy Mummy....I hope you, Chris and Miss E have a wonderful 1st Christmas together...

Erin...My positive blogger, who always reminds me to be thankful. Have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family.

Teresa...My talented..should write a cook book blogger. Who sucks the marrow out of life, but reminds me that's it's not always an easy road. Merry Christmas.

OHN..Miracles do happen...Looks like you caught one. You all so deserve it...Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family...

Sandra...Thank you for being you. I have found another teacher in life and I always look forward to your beautiful and meaning comments.

Rock Chief....My favourite man blogger and not because you and my DH have the same hair do...LOL...Merry Christmas and remember ROCK ON !

Daddy Forever...Ok Ok Ok...I have 2 favourite man bloggers...Please someone help Mr DF with a Christmas present for his beautiful wife...LOL..Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family...

Bugsy...My fellow Aussie...Christmas can be a sad time for you as well...I'll be thinking of you...Merry Christmas to you, Chris and baby Alex...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year...
May God bless you all abundantly...

SIS 2008.....x

25 comments:

Dodi said...

You are the sweetest! You ARE a real PV mom - You are just in the very most southern part of our neighborhood!

Hugh Jackman? Are you kidding me? Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!!

Teresa said...

I just LOVE you Danielle!!! You are the most thoughtful and sweetest person ever and I'm so glad to have met you in the blogworld and I can only hope to have the wonderful opportunity meet in the real world someday! Hey...you should do a videoblog so we can hear your Australian accent!!! Yes!!! :)

OHN said...

Aww SIS, you scared me for a minute..it sounded at first like you were saying goodbye. I was going to hop the first vessel I could find and make my way over to beg you to keep blogging. Glad I don't have to, I am supposed to bake Christmas cookies this weekend :)

My niece is roaming your country right now with friends and having a WONDERFUL time! I am jealous.

Someday I want to have a big party and invite all the great ladies (and a couple of guys too) that I have "met" though never met, blogging...you are at the top of the list dear. :)

Sandra said...

What a sweet post, Danielle! I am flattered to be on your list. You have added to my life too! Isn't blogging wonderful! I'm still hoping you'll show up at my door someday!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, new friend.

Ali said...

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love you any more...you go all out with the awwwwwww!
Love you Dan, you're the best, can't get enough of you, hope you and that fantastic man of yours have a great holiday with the kiddies :)

Martha said...

Aw...how sweet of a post is this!

tz said...

aren't you the most awesomest blogger EVER!

tz said...

ps....I know you can't make it, but since you are an honorary parkview mum I evited you to the annual ornament exchange party....just so you know you're welcome anytime here in the hood

Ken said...

What? You mean a baby and me are not enough for Christmas?

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rock Chef said...

Aw, thanks for that!

Hm, I was thinking about getting a hair cut over the hols, would that stop me being one of you 2 fav guy bloggers?

Have a fantastic Christmas!

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwwww..Thanks Dodi...Have a wonderful Christmas xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...A video blog...now there's an idea.Will look it up and see if I can make one...
We should all try and met on MSN or similar one night...How great would that be ?
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family xoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

Ohn...Thank you so much....
Which part of Oz is she in ?, so glad they are having a great time.
Merry Christmas to you your DH and boy's...Hope you have a wonderful day spending it with the people you love the most xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.
I sure hope I get a chance to turn up at your door one day...
I'd love that x

xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...my dear sweet Ali....
Right back at ya xoxoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Martha....Merry Christmas, have a wonderful day xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ ..Awwwwwwwwwww I got that invite and I felt real special. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Merry Christams xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...LMAO...Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope you all have a wonderful day xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Not a chance....have a wonderful wonderful Christmas xoxoxo

kenady said...

You are too sweet Danielle! I got worried for a second that you were leaving the blogging world, but now i realize that you are taking the holiday off?? am i right?

I hope you get everything your heart desires for Christmas! And bring in 2009 with a bang:) love you! e

Aimee said...

You are too sweet for words. You are an honorary PV mom, we wouldn't have it any other way. Have a great holiday season!!

Colleen O said...

Thank you SIS! It's been wonderful getting to know you this year too. I'm glad to be on your list - Happy Holidays!

Dodi said...

Are you still out there? Has 2009 done away with you? Or, are you facebooking???

Blogs > Facebook anyday!

Sitting In Silence said...

PMSl...@Dodi....xoxox

Rock Chef said...

Hope you all had a great Christmas - looking forward to more of your adventures in 2009!