Awwwwwwwwwww Dodi has shaken me out of my blogger vacation, she caught me lazing by the face book pool....shame on me really LMAO....she's right....it's evil...
Bikini's aside, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a bright and Happy New Year.....
We stayed in a beautiful resort over Christmas, and had a wonderful few days break.
I will pop up a few Christmas photo's of the kids and their presents.We had a cold seafood lunch,with Lobster,Morten bay bugs,prawns,ham,chicken and salad. I being the talented chief myself,(NOT!),made a pavlova......(Traditional Aussie Christmas meal)
Forgive me if I am slow to catch up on my favourite blogs, I am working pretty well every other day !......*Note to self- buy lottery ticket for the big 13 million....
Cheers Big ears !
Dx
P.S...My blogger wont upload any pictures....(*^@@#*(!&%^*&!@%#Thing !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

8 comments:
Cheers Big Ears? I haven't heard that phrase in YEARS!
Sounds like a great Christmas - love pavlova! Not sure about anything that is called a Bug, though!
Oh yes, that Facebook can really get addicting...new people join eveyday so you're never really ever...done. LOL!!
Pavlova? Explain.
You can always count on me to nag!
Thank goodness Dodi went looking for you - I have been trying to send out a search party for a week...unfortunately I am incredibly lazy, lol!
Christmas sounded fantastic, can I come over for lunch someday to have that exact meal? Mmmmm :)
And the kids look like they made out pretty good in the present department, holeeeeeee!
Missed you :)
CRC....Really ?, my girlfriend and I used to say it everytime we were at a bar....many many moons ago...
There used to be another line to it, but I would scare you all away if I wrote it...lol...x
Teresa...LOL true....hey is that you with straight hair ? Oh I love the colour....infact I love it all xoxox
Awwwwwwwwww Dodi...I'm going to do a pavolva pic and post just for you ! xoxoxo
Aliiiiiiiiii..for sure. I would even put the crackers out LOL...
Post a Comment