Happy Australia Day....
Australia day is a pretty big tradition Downunder...
It normally consists of...
Heat
Cricket
Flies
Snags on the BBQ
Beer
Sun
Sand
And Sunburn.....
It's a day to kick back and relax and spend some quality time with family and friends...
We were lucky enough to enjoy the day at the, dare I say it?...(Beach)...Sorry Dodi.....(Who is in -14 deg).....Still getting my head around that !
We had a game of cricket and rode the surf ski....Dax was trying to bodyboard when a dog flew out of no where and claimed his board...His owners said he has a real thing for surfing !...LOL...
The Jetski
Airbourne
The Surfing dog
My little Stumpy...
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago


14 comments:
How dare you Aussies have your own holiday on Chinese New Year!
That post just confirmed every Australian cliche in the book!
I have had Australain friends who tell me of this life and all I can wonder is "If this is true, what the hell are you doing HERE?"
Love the surfer dog! Could he actually ride the board or didn't you give him the chance?
Oh SIS. It is so wrong that I hate you right now. I am freezing and would sell my husband to be on a beach right now. (I am keeping the kids though:)
I love that you love your family time so much....that is what life is all about :)
Bitch! So, it literally was "back to the towel" for you?!! I'm in a turtleneck, jeans, and uggs. FREEZING.
So Australia Day is a lot like our 4th of July! BEER totally translates, but "Snags on the BBQ"? What on earth is a snag?
(Sing it with me:
I say TOMATO, you say TOMATA,
I say RAISINS, you say SULTANAS!
You say SNAGS, I say ________?)
Oh man...I'm way jealous!!! It's so hard to imagine you in that kind of weather b/c blogging makes me feel like we are so close...but that was a wake up call...you are on the other side of the world!!
Glad you enjoyed yourself...your jetski looks like so much fun!!
LOL DF...Australian Day is the day after Chinese New Year, and let me say I celebrated that as well....
No choice really considering my mother is half Chinese...Yes true as I sit here and type...
CRC...The dog was great. He rode it into the shallow....was amazing and such a beatiful dog ! x
OHN...PMSL..Sell your husband...I was thinking of e-baying mine LOL xoxox
ROTFPMSL@ Dodi....
Sausages....Girl Sausages with bread and tomato sauce....
LOL
xoxoxo
Teresa....I so know what you mean....
Man I love you bloggers xoxoxoxo
You're Chinese? See, I wouldn't have picked that out, you being so BLOND and NORDIC looking!
Dodi....I know...I know...I look like my Dad, who was born in Scotland...His Tall, blonde and blue eyes...
Mum is 5 foot....with tiny feet...I tower over her. In fact so does Flossy.....Will post a picture of her....lol...
xoxo
jealous.jealous.jealous.
That looks wonderful! And here I am, home bound because it is just WAY too cold to venture out without layering in many many clothes.
Just surfing around and found your blog.
If you have a moment, please visit my blog.
Find other bloggers that share your same interest.
It's a blog for bloggers that helps search engines find you....
BLOGS FOLLOW ME
http://www.blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment