Sunday, January 18, 2009

 

So I have been catching up on everyones blogs and I see a few of you have New Year's Revolutions...
Well true to my form and late as usual, I have decided that maybe I should write one as well...

Buckle in tight !

1. I shall not eat any of the fundraising ward chocolate no matter how many times Freddo calls my name !
2. I shall not stuff rubbish in the side of the car door.
3. I will not upsize at Mc Donalds, KFC or Nando.
4. In fact I shall just stay the hell away from them all.
5. I will stop buying Hot of the shelf bikini's and thinking one day my arse will fit into them.
6. I will finally buy a cover for my ironing board that fits !
7. I will be nice to the neighbours...( Did I just type that ?)
8. I will not call out to DH in the lounge room to turn the light off in the bedroom cause I am too lazy to get out of bed.
9. Nor will I wake him to turn the TV off for the ummmmm same reason.
10.And last but not least....My biggest New Years Resolution is....

THOU SHALL NOT WEIGH MORE THEN MY REFRIDGERATOR....

Now what's for lunch ?
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Rock Chef said...

My wife often calls me in from another room to get her something that is only about 2 inches out of her reach! It makes me laugh. Mind you this is only when she is having dedicated "lazy" time - the rest of the time she is a storm of activity.

Those resolutions sound great. But tell us, I can't believe that you currently weigh more than your refrigerator - is it very small? Maybe you should get a bigger one?

:-)

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC....Oh I am so glad that I am not the only one who does that....

Good idea about the larger fridge....now if only I can talk DH into it !

Ali said...

So...essentially you posted a list of resolutions that should really be mine? lol
I can especially relate to 8 and 9 - good thing I married such a sweetheart!

Ken said...

Hey, you almost look normal in that photo.

You know I'm just joking, right?

Actually, you don't look normal at all.

BTW, my wife use to keep repeating, "I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty" until I get out of bed and get her a glass of water.

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali....Great minds think alike...Ha ha xoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...PMSL....What do you mean I dont look normal ?

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...I just had another look at the photo....your right ! I look like something off Twilight !...That's it...I'm going to the dentist !

tz said...

why do they have those side door openings anyway...they collect junk, dust and they're impossible to clean out...I hate them!

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ...I know...Drives me totally nuts....the ones in our car are massive dust collectors...

Anonymous said...

!!!
How is the iron board cover in the same area as your resolutions, woman? You must iron often.
Well, I'm with you on the fast food. It does weigh you down!
Stick with it, it is so incredibly hard! They just sent a Girl Scout Cookie order form around today. It took all my willpower to leave my name off of it! I'm assuming that is what you are talking about with the sweets at work? There are so many people selling sweets to raise money! It makes it hard not to buy(and devour) for a good cause!

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda...Yes...Those sweets at work are huge ! there is always a box somewhere LOL...

Sandra said...

An admirable list. Good luck. I hope you are better at achieving your resolutions than I am! :)