Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Flossy !

Flossy has just turned 13....
She had a Hawaiian themed party, complete with plastic coconut cups...
We decided to have her party when we were staying at the resort..
It was a huge hit and the kid's had a ball.....
They had a sausage sizzle by the pool and we had her cake and presents in the unit....

Happy 13th Birthday Flossy...keep being who you are ! xoxox

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Happy Birthday, Flossy!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I think that's the birthday we all wish (At least us girls) that we had when we turned 13! It looks like she and her friends were in teen heaven!!

Dodi said...

What a fun party for a 13 year old! You are the coolest mom ever, I swear.

Ali said...

I'm with Dodi - coolest mom ever!

Happy Birthday Flossy!

And 13, wow, try not to cause your parents too much grief :)

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks CRC x

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda...yes they had a great time. It was really special for her...and minimal mess for me lol x

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Dodi....x

Sitting In Silence said...

Aliiiiiiiiiii.....thanks girl...lucky she's a really good kid.....so far...touch wood ! xoxox

Ken said...

Happy belated 13th birthday, Flossy! Now do something teenage-like for your mom.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Flossy! Does she know how great it is to have a Mom who rocks like you?

I gave you an award on my blog today to tempt you over there....will it work?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, TEENAGER, Flossy!!

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...LMAO....

Sitting In Silence said...

Holy Crap....It's Jenny !
Why Do I always say that when you post on my blog LOL ?

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...Thank you ! x