Me...Leo, Queen of the Jungle Hear me Roar,Daughter,Wife,Mother,best friend,co- worker,secondary infertility survivor and realist...
Plodding along and dealing with life one brick at a time because "Nothing is for Nothing" !
This Blog is about My life and what I have to contend with on a daily basis. It's about what makes me tick and what send's me searching for the " Stop The World Button ", I need to get off !.
If by chance anyone is out there in cyber world and they have found it. I would love you to put a " Buy It Now " price on it and Consider it sold.
I admit I can be rude and crass, so if you dont like either of these thing's, it's time for you to refresh and move it on.
For those of you that have a wicked side, love scarcasm and cheap second hand thriller novels. Then buckle in tight and enjoy the ride. It's time for the next page !.
The information on this blog is always in transition. What I say today might not be valid tomorrow, next week, next year or at all. All photographs and images remain the property of this website. Anyone that reads this blog may not hold me libel for what I say, do, write, read or display. The content of this blog is the opinion of the blogger and not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual, animal, anyone or anything. All views expressed are the bloggers personal views. I will not be held responsible for commenters, nor the laws in which they might break in my country or theirs through comments, contents, images, pictures, photograpghs, implication and intent. I am not bound to defamatory statements, bound to governments, religious, or other laws from readers country or origin. This website does not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, astronomical, or technological advice. Copyright SIS2008.
Looks like a Nintendo Christmas! I am SOOOOOO envious that it's summer there - the kids all look so tanned and happy!
Note: DS's are packaged very different here, but the other stuff looks very similar. I giggled when I saw "Billabong" on your son's picture - I swear all my nieces' swimwear has that name somewhere on it! Mostly in big letters across the tush.
You are making me very jealous! We had nasty ice and snow over the holidays and you had wonderful sunny paradise! Well, regardless, I'm glad you and your family had a good time! The kids look cute with all their booty, like they are ready to gather it up and play with every bit of it just as soon as the shutter goes off!
I think the DS itself looks similar, but ours came packaged quite securely in a box - fitted foam packing stuff around it and plastic bubble wrap around the unit itself. I wonder why? Certainly enough other stuff is packaged in plastic that it can't be Nintendo trying to be more "green"... and the unit itself isn't so fragile that it needed all that protection.
Me? I've not nagged about updating blogs in a long time...seems I've found face book and that keeps me with my "fix" of what everyone's doing these days.
love the photos of christmas. Never would have thought to take pictures of the Things with all their loot. We got sleds for Christmas: is that what it looks like your kids all got as well? HAHA...they look surprisingly similar! :)
Martha...LOL...yep wave sleds ha ha..... I am huge on birthday/Christmas loot photos...I got the idea from DH's mum....DH had one every year until he left home lol...is great to look back and see how times have changed ! xoxoxo
17 comments:
I bet you put those body boards in there just for us, didn't you? Don't want to shatter our belief that all Aussies are surfers!
Great photos!
you guys sure know how to do christmas down under...glad you updated!
Looks like a Nintendo Christmas! I am SOOOOOO envious that it's summer there - the kids all look so tanned and happy!
Note: DS's are packaged very different here, but the other stuff looks very similar. I giggled when I saw "Billabong" on your son's picture - I swear all my nieces' swimwear has that name somewhere on it! Mostly in big letters across the tush.
CRC LOL....Ha Ha Ha xoxox
TZ....LOL....The thought Of Martha on my case was keeping me up at night LMAO xoxoxo
Dodi...Billabong is huge here...we have a factory outlet that sells gear less then half the retail price...about 30 minutes from here...oxoxox
P>S Dodi...What do the DS look like ?...
You are making me very jealous! We had nasty ice and snow over the holidays and you had wonderful sunny paradise!
Well, regardless, I'm glad you and your family had a good time! The kids look cute with all their booty, like they are ready to gather it up and play with every bit of it just as soon as the shutter goes off!
I think the DS itself looks similar, but ours came packaged quite securely in a box - fitted foam packing stuff around it and plastic bubble wrap around the unit itself. I wonder why? Certainly enough other stuff is packaged in plastic that it can't be Nintendo trying to be more "green"... and the unit itself isn't so fragile that it needed all that protection.
Weird.
Amanda...That is just what happened ha ha....x
Dodi...Yes weird...Maybe we are saving on the plastic over here ? lol....
Me? I've not nagged about updating blogs in a long time...seems I've found face book and that keeps me with my "fix" of what everyone's doing these days.
love the photos of christmas. Never would have thought to take pictures of the Things with all their loot. We got sleds for Christmas: is that what it looks like your kids all got as well? HAHA...they look surprisingly similar! :)
Martha...LOL...yep wave sleds ha ha.....
I am huge on birthday/Christmas loot photos...I got the idea from DH's mum....DH had one every year until he left home lol...is great to look back and see how times have changed ! xoxoxo
Wow, look at all those presents. Our kids didn't get many presents this year...because we don't love them that much anymore.
Beautiful children and beautifully done table!
DF...LMAO...welcome back !
Thanks Sandra...I just kept it plain and simple...I had loads of fun decorating it !
Post a Comment