General update....
1.Finally the neighbours have gone away and taken their little dog too !
2.Of course this could be made better, if Glenda the good witch fairy on the other side,left town as well...
3.The ticker needs a reality check and should really stop bothering me,because it is driving me insane.
4.I never did hear back from Chantale on face book. I guess it's just not a big thing in her life.
5.The car has not broken down and left us stranded at the other end of town for ummmm 3 weeks.
6.Because it is school break, I have no school lunches to make for 14 whole days.
7.I also don't have to iron school uniforms with, unpractical pleats for 14 days.
8.We are right in the middle of winter and 3 day's ago it was 28 deg.... go figure.
But today my eye lids are freezing over....
On that frozen note I am off to jump into bed now that DH has warmed it up !...
Brrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrr...
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

12 comments:
It is always so funny to hear you talk about the cold in July, though we haven't been very hot where I live yet :)
Yay for no ironing!
My brain was on "tilt" when reading that...LOL...about school and it being winter and cold...so funny how July means cold and winter to you and so the opposite to me. I love it!!
Yay for not making school lunches...I loathe that too!!!
And 28 degrees. I forgot how we quaint Americans still cling to our farenheit system. Why do we do that again?
We go back to school Tuesday. School lunches, here I come. Any chance of snow?
I'm wondering, beach girl, how cold is cold where you live? What is the temperature that you feel shivery?
(We Colorado and Mid-west readers may chuckle when we find out?)
Sorry it's winter down there, but it's summer up here. We'be been in the 90's!
I bet what you think of as really cold would be sunbathing weather up here!
OHN...What months do you guys get cold over there ?
Teresa, Yes the school lunche's drive me nuts,I seem to be always be trying to find, and think up healthy snacks...
Mrs C...No snow any where near here. ...I wish it was though as I am dying to see it !
LMAO Dodi...Ummmmm dare I say we probably start carrying on at around ummmm 21deg.....
Did I ? Say that ?
DF...Thats right you get sun and snow !...extra lucky..
CRC...I think you are right ! How warm is warm to you guys ?
Post a Comment