Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hum Drum....

 

We had a great 2 week break from the normal hum drum of everyday school life.No uniforms,no homework and no school lunches.We slept in,ate breakfast late and choose what we wanted to do on the day...Bliss
 

Here is Dax with his beloved smelly pooch,Kasey- Ruby. Ohn this pic is for you,I swear if you look close you will see that the dog smiles...LOL
 

Last but not least,little Stumpy,he enjoyed having his siblings around for 2 weeks, nothing like 2 mothers and an older brother to pamper your every need....
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Aw, Kasey-Ruby looks so cute! Looks like she has a lot of character...

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks CRC, she sure does. Pity she smells so bad most of the time.
I have tried everything grrrrrrrrr..

Anonymous said...

In case it's never been mentioned before, those are three PHOTOGENIC kids! Not only are they cute, cute, cute, but they always seem to have such sweet expressions on these faces. So many children have a habit of making faces whenever there's a camera around.

And luckily we can't smell Kasey-Ruby, so just cute too! :)

OHN said...

Yep...I see a smile :)

We are still on summer break here and have 5 more weeks to go. Boredom is starting to set in and my cranky level is rising.

Colleen O said...

2 week breaks are just about right! (We just had one with our funny year round thing.)

Kasey-Ruby couldn't possibly have bad breath! She's too darling!

Dodi said...

OK, I know I always say this, but I just cannot NOT say something. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL. Everytime I see their pictures I'm like, "Wow. Those are gorgeous people."

So, there's that... sorry your break is over!! We're in the middle of Summer here still. Today was a pool day for my kids. Hey, how's the swine flu where you are? Isn't it cold and flu season there? (Do you call it 'cold and flu season', or is that just an American thing?)

Rock Chef said...

What bits smell? Is it her fur? Wind? Bad breath? All of the above?

Daddy Forever said...

Our kids have been sleeping in during summer break too. I hope they can get back to their normal schedule when school starts in September. BTW, your daughter looks just like you.

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Sandra, they are pretty good with the camera.Yes,you are so veryy very lucky you cant smell Kase,she is worse then a pole cat ! lol...

Sitting In Silence said...

Ohn, Yay...you saw the smile...

Sitting In Silence said...

Mrs C,she looks cute but smells like a pole cat LOL...

Sitting In Silence said...

Dods,swine flu is in full swing here.Making me more paraniod then I already am lol

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC,Her fur and I have tried everything from toilet spray to expensive doggy perfume lol....

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...Awwwww thanks

Rock Chef said...

Your not feeding her anything strange are you? Maybe something in her diet is causing the smell. pole cats don't smell good - I used to have a pet ferret (same thing really).

kenady said...

what cuties!!!

Sitting In Silence said...

RC....Nope...she is just one stinky pole cat..

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwww thanks Erin x