Dear Stumpy Dumpy,
You have just turned 20 months. What a journey and life lesson you have taught us.
Thinking back to the day you were born, if only I had a crystal ball to see where life would take you in these past 20 months.
We could have never guessed, finally after 3 very long years - looking at your tiny pink warm face. You never made a sound. Just looked up at us as if to say, " Well yes, I am finally here". We waited for you to cry, infact I really started to worry that something was wrong. But You were ok, just to busy staring at us to bother.
A trait which we have come to love about you.
That and your curls- So happy that you have "some" of Dadda in you.
I whispered in your ear " Welcome to the world little baby, It's been waiting for you".
Do you remember ?.
We both kissed your wet curls together, How could we decide who would kiss you first.
Now as I watch you outside, busy playing with sand and a dumptruck, loving the sun and fresh air.
So very special and so very very loved.
Even if you are just feet and a nappy.
May you always have as much fun as you are having today.
May you find the tallest tree to climb when you are older.
May you find joy in rolling down a hill.
May the wind kiss you face and the sun keep you warm.
May the sea wet your feet and splash your face.
May you love life like it loves you.
Happy 20 months.
Love you Stumpy Dumpy....
Love Mumma x
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Beautiful! A lovely tribute to your gorgeous little man. I can just imagine you saying that to him too. How excited we all were at news of your birth. 20 months - Wow. Guess I should try to finish the thing I was making for your birth huh (lol Auntie Bugsy will get it to you eventually I promise). Love to you and your family.
Post a Comment