Thursday, April 19, 2007

And down came the rain.

Our parade has been washed out.
The disease has once again flooded in.

We only got to just under 4 weeks.

4 weeks.

It felt like a life time, to us. A few weeks of sanity or at least trying to act like we are normal.

I wanted so bad for him to be"Normal".

I knew last night, but I went to bed laying there for hours, trying to convince myself that It was all just a bad dream and by the morning I would wake and he would still be "Normal"..

Of course things that are too good to be true usually are.

And they were.

We are waiting for his DR to return his call, to plan his next move over the weekend.

Fucking disease...

1 comment:

Bugsy said...

Oh hun. Lets hope this is just a minor setback (a shower if you will) and that the sun will be out again soon. I was so pleased that he had seemed to be doing better. I thought for once the docs had been wrongly treating him and that the "cure" was worse than the disease. Hang in there hun. We are holding your virtual hand through this thing. Thinking of you.