Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Touch Wood !


For those of you that follow this blog, I feel drawn to the fact that I should keep you all updated on DH.

I just don't want to curse myself....

So touch wood, here goes nothing,

( Whisperers, just loud enough for you all to hear but not loud enough for Mother Universe to hear and change her mind.)


He has remained.. well rather normal.


Yes DH - NORMAL, I can only imagine every time you hear Your Dr's voice say" No change", the darkness you feel inside.
You tell me you feel so much more like your old self everyday, off the medication. I cant help agree a little that maybe just maybe, it was making you sicker then your disease.
Truth is, I don't know and I keep telling you that.
My job is to watch you like a hawk and hope to Mother god you remain this way. At least until I have time to gather myself again.
This Disease has changed both of us, and at last I can look back ( only a tiny bit) and say...well probably for the better. We both have a new outlook in life, and things we once took for guaranteed, are a thing of the past.
Now you set goals, and I see how important they are to you and I feel so proud helping you achieve them.
I cant say sorry about your camping goal. I mean jeez Louise....Me- a tent- camping.
We went well though and I only managed to chuck 1 huge Mickey the whole time. I say it doesn't count because we were only there for 2 hours and I like to call it default.
Thanks for treating me like the spoilt brat I am and calming me down on a camp chair with a bottle of wine, even if it was cheap and nasty and telling me " to just sit here while I get the tent up hunny, I promise you will like it in a minute.
So I did....
Don't tell him this,( S this means you), But I really enjoyed camping and I only chucked the mickey because the tent was giving me the shits and I knew you would dote on me and I could enjoy that nasty bottle of wine you brought.
Naughty ?.
Matter of opinion really !.
Enjoy the photo of DH and Stumpy Dumpy above and keep your fingers crossed that our next week is well.....
Even more Normal....


2 comments:

OHN said...

Very sweet photo.

Here's to normal!

Bugsy said...

Normal is probably the best word in the whole dictionary right now. A beautiful photo and i am so glad that normal has entered your house. May it stay for many years. Take care hun - thinking of you.