Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Look Who is 2 !.


Happy Birthday Stumpy Dumpy.

Where did the time fly ?.

Our beautiful so long awaited miracle is turning two, this weekend.

I love when you call out to me in the mornings "Mumma".
I love your new word "one more", even when you say it for the 10th time.
I love your smell in the morning and how you try to tidy your bed.
I love how you run with your arms out spread like a bird.
I love the energy you have for life.
I love your tiny toes and small little fingers.
I love how puff out your chest when I praise you.
I love how you run to your brother and sister when we pick them up from school.
I love how I chat to you and you reply, Huh Huh ??.
I love our early morning snuggles when you push your face into mine.
I love how you demand our total attention and anyone else that will watch you.

Have a wonderful day baby boy. You are so loved.
Love Mumma x

5 comments:

OHN said...

Good grief..do you know how completely adorable that little guy is??? I have a birthday coming up on Sat, so I think late July people are awesome :)

Seriously you need to send that kids photo into a magazine for most adorable 2 year old..beef up that college fund!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those eyes are stunning.

Mony said...

He is perfection.
Utterly & completely exquisite.

Bugsy said...

Happy Birthday my darling boy. I can't believe just 2 short years ago we were ooing and arrhhhing over the perfect little newborn boy and here we are today looking at a boy not a baby. A boy with gorgeous locks of hair, endearing eyes and a demeaner that would melt anyone's heart. You are soo very special little man and you brought so much joy into the world - I know how much your Mummy, Daddy and big brother and sister adore you. Aunty Bugs thinks you are the ants pants too!

Wishing you a fantastic second birthday. love to you all.

AtYourCervix said...

oh my goodness, those beautiful blue eyes! Happy birthday little guy!