Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Tribute To My Blog Friends.

People often write me and ask about my theme.

Truth is I don't have one.

I just write about something that pop's into my head or an issue that someone might have reminded me of pissed me off about or both.

For those of you that want to know why I have a Nurse Blog link on my site it's because I am one.

BUT..

I work in Palliative care and although I could tell you all many a story or two, while I continue to show a picture of myself, it's probably not a wise idea from an insurance point of view.

I do however admire my fellow partners in crime and hence my "Nurse Link".

Here are a few more Tid Bits about myself that will keep you going.

1. I am an only child.
2. I am passionate about Midwifery and Birth.
3. I come closer to that above goal every single day providing the lady who signs her name starting with M does not MARK any of my bloody assignments.
4. I wish the lady starting with the name M would move to another college.
5. I also wish my neighbours would move there as well.
6. I keep in contact with about 10 people from High School.
7. I choose blogs by people who seem to have the same sense of humor as myself.
8. I wonder if I am the only person in the world who reads blogs by people claiming to be medical professionals but really only have a bad case of Munchhausen's !.
9. I live and breath for my children and tell them I love them every single day.
10.I support Infertile Couples.

Last but not least, My blog link includes some interesting links to blogs that I find better then a good night read...

1. Only Half Nuts was the first person in blog land to ever leave a comment, I was so surprised I fell of the PC chair.

2. Mrs Negative now turned positive, has an incredible story to tell. I once spent 4 hours reading this blog from front to back she is with "Hef" on board.

3. Bugsys blog is a soul mate friend of mine that I have been lucky to met in real life. She is finally waiting for wriggles to arrive, her blog continues through her journey.

4.Mostly True Stories, I just love the way the writer tells a story, I so relate to it.

5. Midlife Midwife is one of my besties, she updates regularly so you can always be sure of a read after a hard shift to wind down.

6. Serenity Now, follows a story of courage and life.

7. The Smarshy files, Now this is one funny Guy telling a story about ....well everything funny really...

8. Kahilla Blyss, This story is about a brave little girl and her brave family. It will melt your heart.

So That's about it in my blog land for this week. I will be adding more links to blogs over the weekend.

Until next time my Sweets !!!

3 comments:

Mony said...

Danielle, this is rather timely...I just came from Bugsy's blog and I wanted to ask you how you "knew" Bugs? Low & Behold your latest entry explains it all! I also left a comment on Bug's and made a little side note that I LOVE YOU! Hee! So, it was nice to feel the love back! Thank you for having me on your blogroll & I am so touched that you spent hours reading my blog. Mrs Negative has been such a rewarding experience. I do not know how I would have kept my marbles without it & the circle of sweethearts (twisted sisters) I have surround myself with these past years. You will always hold a special place in my heart for the way you reached out to me during my recent Nuchal & Amnio scare. You being 1:22 and me being 1:24 made me feel very close to you & I'll never, ever forget your words, support & compassion.
Smooches.
PS: There is something wrong with your link to Kahlilla (darling puss)? It doesn't go there?

PPS: And finally...you are a deadset spunk.

Working Girl said...

oooh...Thanks!

OHN said...

Hi Sitting. Wow. I didn't know I was your first :) I hope it didn't hurt--lol.

I have been very very bad about posting lately...I have been reading though :)