Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Rockstar ...

So the conversation went like this...

Floss.."Mum, Can I please lend the camera?"

Me.."What for ?"

Floss.."I want to try and take a self portrait "

Me...Thinking well this may be nice after the beach photos I took, Maybe floss has a flair that we dont know about...

.......NOT.......

Turn's out the Floss thinks she's a rockstar...

Will you check out her pictures !......WHAT THE !...

I'm off to get the shotgun !


 




 



 
Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Well she certainly looks the part! Get her a guitar for Christmas...

Ali said...

And it's only just the beginning sweetie - lol - sorry! :)

tz said...

This is when you get her braces, prescription glasses buy her clothes at the thrift store, or make them yourself and make her eat a lot of cookies....hahaha

good luck over the next 10 or so years ;)

Teresa said...

TZ-you CRACK me up!!

Floss is beautiful but unfortunately b/c she is beautiful I have a feeling she'll have a ton of boys thinking the same thing! Ugh...is this what I have to look forward to? I'm going with TZ's plan! Bring on the cookies! Ha!

kenady said...

Love the pics! I'm with Chief... a guitar or a drum set for Christmas:)

Anonymous said...

She just trying her wings, Mum. A beautiful young lady.

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...What do you recommend ?

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL>..ALI...I'm sending her your way !

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ ....Ha Ha.....great ideas...
x

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa....I'm off to buy them in bulk LMAO

xox

Sitting In Silence said...

Erin....That's another great idea..although I think I may need a bigger house...or one with sound proof walls...LMAO

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...I so love your wize words...

Thank you xoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh what I would have given to have the self confidence to act that freely when I was her age! You must be doing something very very right!

Oh and I totally agree with everyone. You're going to have many phone calls from love struck squeaky voiced prepubescent boys soon. Too soon.

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda...Thank you.....

Dodi said...

That is hilarious! You need to keep those for the slideshow she does for her wedding. (Do they do that there? It's popular here.) She will DIE.

Or, you could just go with the cookies and rags theory...

Ali said...

Oh honey, no! I would not be a good influence on your dear Flossy! I'd be teaching her how to walk in stilettos and how to swear like a sailor!

Ken said...

No need to buy a shotgun. You can borrow mine. I don't need it until my kids are teenagers.

Slyde said...

THAT one is gonna be trouble.. just you wait :)

Anonymous said...

I aaaaamm commenting from a great distance, through a Friday night exhaustion fog on an itty bitty keyboard on an unreliable iPod all to tell you.......I think Floss takes after her lovely (and certifiably hysterical) mum.

Bugsy said...

ok - lock the doors, she no longer leaves the house. how do you feel about home schooling her until she is 30 ? She is far too gorgeous to be allowed out. And yes - she does take after her mumma!

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda...Thank you...I think I'll take the phone off the hook LOL..

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...Yes we do have them...great idea xox

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...Love it....swear like a sailor....LMAO...

We say....like a fish mungers wife LMAO....

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...Thanks for your kind offer....you will be needing it !...I'll keep it warm for you ! x

Sitting In Silence said...

Slyde...Not under my roof she wont LOL..

Sitting In Silence said...

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY

Holy cow girl...I am loving your I-Pod...I so love when I see you around !....

Thanks for popping by !...

Sitting In Silence said...

SIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS..

Great to see you around !
xoxo

Sid said...

I think the pictures were awesome. shows she's creative

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks for popping by Sid...Have a great day x