I saw the Dr yesterday, who after seeing the results of the angiogram has decided to send the report to a major hospital with a specialist cardiologist.
The cardiologist will met with the radiographer and decide on further treatment if any.
For the meantime I am being treated for acute coronary syndrome and the medication that is thinning my blood is making me black and blue...
I have added a few pictures below, but please don't look if you are squeamish....I cant even stand the site of me..
I have bruising in places I never thought possible, including the soles of my feet !
I have the follow up meeting this Friday....Fingers crossed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pictures of my belly.....How brave am I ?...
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago


25 comments:
Oh, you poor thing!
I would send you a hug but I am worried that that might even bruise you! :-)
Get well soon, girly!
Love and hugs to you all!
Make sure to ask enough questions that you are satisfied with the answers....I am thinking of you. !!
does it hurt? it looks like it hurts.
i hope they find an answer for you soon. this is very scary! take care of yourself:)
xxoo
Oh my gosh girl. I've been thinking about you constantly! I hope they find some answers soon and oh my...your bruises sure look painful! I'm so sorry Danielle!
holy moly...are you taking heparin? are the bruises from the injections? or just normal wear and tear....
I'm with CRC, I'd so give you a hug but I'd be afraid to bruise you too!
man oh man, does that hurt?
Cyber hugs (the non-bruising kind) to you!
Side note: Annie LOVES the pictures and is so excited to talk to her teacher about them!
Oh, I am so sorry you are going through this. It's just not fair.
Just remember, all your Park View friends are thinking of you. We are sending good thoughts your way!
Thanks CRC...pretty yucky hey...I'm even hiding it from DH...
Ohn...That is just what I have to do, so many times they push you out and you sit in the car and wish to god you had asked something else...x
Erin...Yep it hurts, just like a knock or something....
Teresa...Thank you, looks like I will have annswers this Friday...Fingers crossed xoxo
TZ...They are from Clexane injections. I am also on Asprin and plavex...which probably has not helped as well...x
Dodi...So glad Annie loved the pictures....xox
Aimee...Thanks so much...I really appreciate it xoxo
omg hun - i had no idea you were going through this. Like your family needs any health dramas! I hope they find an easy answer for you darls and you are well on the road to recovery soon. Let me know if there is anything i can do. Thinking of you.
Thanks Sis....I really appreciate it. I have been meaning to sms you.
Hope little A is feeling a bit better ..
Miss ya xoxoxox
Oh no. I hope they figure out what's wrong. Looks awful and painful. I think you need more than cyber hugs. Have you tried a Jedi healing trance?
DF...I swear you are a classic....That is a great idea LMAO xoxox
Oh my gosh. Honey if I could I'd get you a maid and chef so you could lay on your comfy couch and not move a muscle to avoid bruises.
I know what you mean about being pushed out of the Dr.'s office and then on the drive home you remember some important concerns. Can you put a little spiral notepad in your purse and jot notes as you think of them until your apt?
Please keep us updated. If you have rotten news, everyone here will support you in any way necessary. I get that feeling about your readers. And if you get good news, the encouraging whoops and cheers will deafen you all the way down there!
Ouch! That hurts just to look at! I'm anxious to hear what they say next. xoxo
Awwwwwww Amanda...Thanks...just looking at the pictures makes me feel sick...Gosh listen to me...I'll need a mental assesment next lol x
Sandra....Thanks...If you lived closer...you could do my laundry LOL xoxo
Danielle -- If I DID live closer, I WOULD do your laundry, and just spend time with you, and baby you. And, I would never ONCE, yell anything loud enough for the neighbors to hear, about your "knickers with no bum"! :)
xoxoxo
Take care, Danielle. I am praying for you.
Sandra....xoxoxoxo
The sight of those pictures just brought tears to my eyes. I will be praying for you. Please take care and I hope everything turns out ok.
Post a Comment