Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long time no post...I know...I know...

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to all of you for everything,especially Chief Rock Chief, for writing a post saying how worried he was...I really appreciated the e-mails and face book messages.
I am slowly finding my feet, but am not back at work, driving or doing anything much.
They don't know why my ticker is playing up, although there has been a suggestion of a slow leak and or heredity...
I get the results of the angiogram tomorrow and then I will know for sure if I need surgery or not.
Until then, I may be a little slow in catching up with blogs and commenting.

Don't forget me.......

I Miss you all xoxoxoxo

22 comments:

OHN said...

Oh SIS! I had no idea...I imagined you were on a lovely beach vacation somewhere!

Please keep us up to speed...we all miss you!

kenady said...

oh dear! we have been worried sick! will be waiting on pins and needles for updates on your ticker:) love and hugs to you and yours! e

Sitting In Silence said...

OHN...Thank you...I sure will xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Erin...I really appreciate it xox

Anonymous said...

I had no idea... I thought life was just busy.

I hope things turn out just fine.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I wondered why you hadn't posted in awhile! I feel horrible for being so selfish! I hope everything is alright. I can't imagine the wait is that pleasant but hang in there girl!

Dodi said...

You take care of yourself, and I'm hoping for the best in regards to your tests! I'm sure your family is beside themselves... anything we can do to help?

Rock Chef said...

Forget our favourite Aussie? Are you KIDDING!

Fingers and toes crossed, and a few little prayers (if you don't mind!)

Sandra said...

You're definitely not forgotten,
Danielle. I'm praying for you.

Aimee said...

Okay, what did I miss. I've been on facebook periodically, but missed something. Glad you are okay.

Sitting In Silence said...

RM...Thanks for dropping by and for your thoughts xoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda....Thank you so much...Love the photos of J with his yoghurt ...so cuteeeeee xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...Thank you...wish I lived in the Hood more then ever xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Awwwwwwwww ta xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...Thank you so much...I sure am needing all those prays xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Aimee....Great to see you around...I'v missed your posts xoxoxo

Ken said...

So that's what happened to you. I thought maybe you ran away and joined the circus.

Colleen O said...

oh sweetie! I'm sorry - hang in there while they are poking and proding you and don't watch any House episodes!

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...The Circus LMAO...As what ?
xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

MRS C...LMAO....thats good advice...that show scares the crap outta me LOL xoxo

Anonymous said...

Whaaaa??? I am speechless. How could someone like you....with such a wonderful heart have any problems with it? I am praying my own little heart out for you right now. Love and more love.

Sitting In Silence said...

Jennnnnnnnn...Thanks xoxox