Reasons never to trust a "Mr Fix PC man",that will charge you half your wage,come to your house and promise same day service...
1.It's a worry when he cannie find the hard drive.
2.Beware when it takes him 32 seconds to get the hard drive out but the invoice reads 9 hours of labour.
3.It's a concern when he takes your PC away, back to the "office" and wont answer your phone calls for 3 days despite being a 24/7 business.
4. Really worry when you get your PC back and the settings and original Hard drive are still in your PC and it still works like crap.
I ask you...can you trust anyone these days or is everyone out to make a quick buck...?
I swear his ass is grass and today I am the lawn mower man !
Thank god for the Act of fair trading,they will be hearing from me realllll soon !
Bloody hell !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

8 comments:
PC repair is the Land of the Cowboy!
I have heard all sorts of horror stories like this. I think the worst one was a guy who used parts from old PCs as replacement marks, selling them as new. "Hey, you have now got 2 hard drives!" But together they are much worse than the original...
Oh how I wish you lived near me. S1 is an amazing tech, charging people 1/4 of the going rate and afterwards they RAVE about what a great job he did.
I HATE people that take advantage of those of us that are not PC savvy.
(BTW: My word verification is deade--lol, what your repair man might be by tonight :)
It doesn't sound like he knew what he was doing. First, as you pointed out, it doesn't take 9 nine hours to remove a hard drive. Second, it doesn't make any sense to remove the hard drive unless he was replacing it. Next time, just give me a call and I'll hop into my private jet and be over to fix your pc.
Ugh. If my PC ever decides to die or act stupid on me, I'm throwing it in the garbage and buying a new one.
Sorry you have to deal with this douche, Dan - but have fun kicking his ass! :)
CRC...That is for sure !
OHN....I so wish that as well. Would have saved me hundreds....anddddddd the moron has lost my mircosoft office 07 and now I cannie open any of my documents grrrrrrrrrrrr
DF....I'll put you on speed dial !
Ali...remind me to do the same, it will be a hell of a lot cheaper ! x
Post a Comment