So Flossy and I got to spend a girls day out.
We went down to the local lake and soaked up some rays.
I thought I would grab some snaps of Flossy while we were there...
Flossy and her favourite hat...
Flossy looking out over the lake...etc
Then I left my camera to go back to the car...
Bad mistake.....
Rule number 303...Never leave an unattended camera with a teenager....
You may end up with 67 shots that all look the same...
Gotta love teenagers...ya just gotta love them....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago




11 comments:
Hey, you've gotta let them play! At least the pics are digital and don't cost the earth in printing!
It's even worst when the kids are little. Then you end up with a bunch of unfocused shots of the carpet, their pants, the toys, the wall, etc.
haha! I have a 13 year old neice named Angel who I was sharing pictures with, and she had to have about 1000 "self portraits"... I was having trouble thinking of comments there at the end. Great hat, beautiful girl though!
I can never get over how gorgeous she is! Wow.
CRC...so true...digital is great !
DF...Now theres a point....!
MRS C...LOL...glad it's just not my 13 year old...they must be all the same LOL xox
Ali....Awwwwwww thanks...I think she would look a bit better if she let me pluck those mono brows of hers lol...
I know I say this every single time you post pictures of her but seriously man her beauty is stunning!!!
can't wait to have that adventure in 7 or so years:) She's beautiful, by the way:)
Hee hee! My sister and I have an entire collection of photos of the "Hold the camera away from your face and take a picture of yourself making kissy faces". These photos range from when we were little to now, as we are in our 30's. Gotta say though, he second picture is kinda good for a black and white!
Post a Comment