Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Legally Blonde !

So I am having one of those days....

Where no matter what you do,you are feel like you are running around in circles...
It's 1:37 and I need to be at work by 2:00....

I'm trying to get dressed while straightening my hair....
Yelling at DH to grab me a tin of Tuna, (Don't ask)....

Finally...

I'm in the car, one shoe on and half a leg hanging out of the car door..
DH drops me off underground right in front of the lift.....
I practically fall out of the car,flustered and hating the half straightened hair..
One look at my reflection and I am sooooooooo glad I missed lunch!

With 1 minute to spare I throw my bag into the staff locker and fall into a seat...
5 faces stare up at me....

"What are you doing here Dan?"....It's Thursday !...

THURSDAY ??....oh &!%!@#*%*@....

I NEVER WORK THURSDAYS.......!!!!!

19 comments:

Rock Chef said...

That just beats them all!

Fantastic!

Ever thought about being a red-head?

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...I know can you believe it !

I'v gone dark brown once,but I looked like something out the Anne Rice novels LOL

Rock Chef said...

Doesn't sound like a problem to me!

OHN said...

One of those "OH SHIT!" moments.

Dodi said...

Thanks, I needed the giggle.

Ali said...

LOL. Awwww. But still, lol!

Poor Dan...lol...sorry, can't stop the laughs.

I think you and I are the Australian/Canadian versions of one person!

Sitting In Silence said...

Word verification....

MUCKING....lucky there was no"F"...Ha Ha...

OHN...It sutre was...

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi....I went to work last night and they are still laughing about it !
Even the wardies LOL..

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...I think we are ! LOL..

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That made me smile!

Anonymous said...

What a great story! Thanks for the smile, Miss Danielle. :)

tz said...

Just spit my coffee out I'm laughing so hard....

Daddy Forever said...

I always knew you were an airhead. Now I have proof. I hope you don't do this again this Thursday.

Sitting In Silence said...

RM...LOL...So me !

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...Glad you liked it. It was pretty funny. I am still the talk of the town lol...

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ....LOL...I know I know...

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...You will be super pleased to know I went on the right day last week !

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for laughing but...OMG...that's hilarious and something right out of a movie my friend!!! Love it!!!

Amanda said...

HAHA!
Sorry but that is some funny stuff right there!