Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter !

 


Chocolate does not make the world go round....
But it sure makes the trip worthwhile....

Happy Easter Everyone.....
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Rock Chef said...

It does make the world go round! I was a pog on the Discovery Channel about it all!

Anonymous said...

Super cute picture Danielle! Your children are so stunningly beautiful and I bet they were happy to receive their Easter treats!

Dodi said...

Good lord that's a load of candy!!! Kind of makes our Easter Bunny look frugal.

You do have the Easter Bunny... yes? (I have no idea if you have bunnies over there!)

Daddy Forever said...

That's a lot of Easter loot. I don't love my kids as much so I made them hunt for little pieces of candy hidden in eggs.

Bugsy said...

OMG look how spoilt they are lol. Happy Easter to you all as well. Hoping everything is going okay for you all health wize now too. take care.

Ali said...

LOVE the pic!!! Look at them, all gorgeous.
And the chocolate...I'm totally jealous :)

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Really ?...we get the discovery channel over here on pay tv....they sure have some interesting stuff on there ...

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...Thank you. They sure were...Only problem is I keep finding foil everywhere....! LOL..

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi....Yep we sure do have the Easter Bunny....or the Aussie version- Bilby.
I never buy any Bilby easter eggs....it's an ugly little critter LOL....

Sitting In Silence said...

DF....LOL....

Sitting In Silence said...

Siiiiiiissssssssss.....does this mean you have updated on your blog....

Miss ya heaps xxxxxxxxooooooo
Hope little Alex had a great Easter xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali....LOL...hope you had a great day girl...x

Anonymous said...

So very true!

Sitting In Silence said...

RM...LOL..

kenady said...

love the photo!!

Happy Easter to you!

xxoo