......NOT.....
Here I was for the last week or so wondering why no one was updating their blogs...
Quietly thinking...."Oh they are all on break"...
So... I would pop on,check my blog roll, and see...no updates...none at all...
And off I go to Twitter.....
Oh and by the way Dodi...I have lost you in the virtual world of advertising...over there<<< in weirdo Twitter land...
So there you go...my blog list has frozen...and I have 876 posts to catch up on...
Of course I blame this on DH, he has been home on annual leave for 2 and a half weeks.
In that time...he has...
1.Added 14 tools bars.
2. Changed the display.
3. Deleted my audio driver.
4. Logged me out of E-bay.
5. Changed my default e-mail account.
6. Created a new one that I will never use.
7. And added to my favourites list....
Nothing like a computer spastic Husband to top of your day hey !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

14 comments:
Your hubby got's me beat. All I ever do is change my wife's password without telling her first.
How bad are his injuries ? ;)
Did you beat him up yet???
I'm @dodim on twitter. I follow you. A lot of people follow you! you can block the ads if you want.
DF...That's about the only thing he has not done yet !
OHN...I told him to sleep with his eyes open LMAO...
Dodi...I'll search for you....
I'm not usre what the followers are about...they must think I'm someone famous....sure as heck cannie be my bad updates LMAO...
There are a few blogs on my list that don't seem to update properly, but not the whole lot!
Why do people insist on fixing things that aren't broken?
Hmmm he hasn't added me to his favourites list ...
and that is why hubby and i have our own laptops. love ya! things have been super spastic over here! i am barely keeping my head above water... 8 more weeks and things should start to settle down! miss and love ya! xxoo
CRC...I'll say....his lucky I didn't have to call in a tec...they charge 90 dollars as hour !
Sid...Argh yes...but I did !
Erin...Was wondering where you were.
Hope all is well...the kids look so happy and beautiful in those beach photos....
Whats happening in 8 weeks ?
Love ya xoxoxo
Oh my....lol!!!
Oh my gosh I SO feel your pain! My hubby is the same. He'll delete my cookies every now and then and it makes me furious! that means that all of my ID's are gone and I have to look them up again.
He's a computer nerd too.
Post a Comment