Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anyone ?....Ideas ?.....

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.........

My blog is sick... it wont work properly....

Half the time I cannie see my posts and the other half of the time it reads...

"Operation aborted"....then shuts down...

Time to call on the big guns....Anyone have any ideas ?...

I'm going nuts !

9 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Ok....I think it's a security issue....does that sound right ?

The security is so tight on this stupid PC it is blocking me out of my own blog grrrrrrrrrrrr...


Now how do I fix it !

Rock Chef said...

I certainly don't have any trouble reading your blog.

Hope you find a way of fixing things!

OHN said...

I had a problem like that with Firefox. Are you using that by chance?

You will need to adjust your firewall settings I bet.

Daddy Forever said...

I have not seen that problem on your blog, but I did see that on several blogs a week or two ago. It seems to be related to Internet Explorer (my OS is Vista). When I had that problem, I used Firefox instead and that worked. I have not seen the "Operation aborted" problem this week.

kat said...

I've been seeing that a lot as I visit other blogs! Usually if I just wait and come back later I can get in. Mostly I have the problem if I try to open it in a tab rather than another window.

Sitting In Silence said...

Grrrrrrrrrrr I cant see my own blog STILL...

The only way I can even click on it is to link through via someone elses...

DF...I just upgraded to IE 8...Do you think this may be my problem...?
CRC...Now I will never get any guest readers on my blog...

OHN...Never heard of Firefox, but I will take a look at my wall settings. Not sure why I can see everyone elses blogs but mine...
Kat...Thanks...I have been trying that as well....It does work sometimes...I just wish it would would all the time LOL...

Daddy Forever said...

I'm still on IE 7 and I can still read your blog just fine.

Sitting In Silence said...

This is driving me totally nuts...
It has taken me over half an hour to log in and find this post.
I had to log in, and click on edit post to even find this page.
I see that older posts are coming up just not the last few months...
argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

NIGHTMARE....

Dodi said...

You're back on my machine! Yesterday your blog was there, but blank. Today I can see it all again.

Yea!!