Monday, June 1, 2009

Phew.................

Look what I found when I was trying to post a nasty letter to blog land....

And for what it's worth they are not fixing it fast enough.....

Like I said on Facebook...Men are from Venus,Woman are from Mars and computers are from hell !

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Blogger message below....

Some users are seeing an 'Operation Aborted' error message when trying to load their blogs from Internet Explorer. We're looking into this and will update this message when we have a fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update (May 26): We are still working on resolving this bug. This only affects viewers using IE to view the blog; for right now, blog owners can either move the Followers gadget lower in their sidebar, or remove it altogether. Either action will eliminate the pop-up dialog box in IE.

3 comments:

Daddy Forever said...

At least you didn't cause the problem.

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL DF...True !

Anonymous said...

I was getting that same stupid error message and it was driving me nuts!!!!! Thanks for the info...I'm going to remove that 'followers' thing. *doing the happy dance*