Ha Ha Ha....got you attention didn't I?....
Check out Stumpy and his first time in the snow...He was beside himself,trying to build a snowman...
Of course I was all prepared in my pair of Flip flops....
Poor Dax crossed paths with another boy, who just would not let up with the snow balls....unfortunately the other boy came to a very cold wet end....never a good idea to stand too close to a child with excellent hand/ball co ordination...
Whoops !
Guess your all wondering why it is snowing in such a tropical climate ?
Give in ?....
Oh ok....I'll fess up,the local camping shop dumped 40 tonnes of snow in the car park for all us snow deprived tropical locals who have never ever seen snow before...
I guess we do look funny in our short sleeve shirts and flip flops don't we ?....
13 comments:
Gotta love the snow. One year I went to the mountains in the summer to see snow.
So cool!
There is really something special about snowball revenge... :-)
Bet that was such fun!!
Um, you coulda just asked for ours! haha.
I love the snow...but I'm ready to freak about the cold weather we're still having. We'll have snow again all too soon.
Why don't you guys just come up for a visit in January? ;)
flip flops in the snow?
you'll freeze your tootsies off!
DF...LOL...only you !
CRC...There sure is. It was Dax's first time and he loved it.
Erin, Oh it sure was, just really cold. I thought I could make a snowman without gloves on....Ummm nope try again lol x
RM...LOL...I should have !
Ali...LOL....I soooooooooo want to see the snow !
LOL...Yep...I did that. They are still a nice shade of blue ha ha..
This will show you how ignorant I am...I seriously thought you guys just had the opposite seasons than us...so I thought you had snow but while we were having summer. Gosh, you learn somethin new everyday!!!
Post a Comment