In the middle of my computer and blogging nightmare I did manage to escape for a few days...
Was just what I needed..
Sometimes working in Oncology gets you down and drains you...
I managed this short break away inbetween days off,it was the first time in 18 years that I have ever stayed anywhere with out my DH.
He was so supportive and it was strange to be on my own but,
It just let me re-charge and take my mind and life away from work.....
I took Stumpy with me...was just what I needed....
All re charged now and ready to go !
Our beautiful room on the 28th Floor..
Roof top pool....
View from the balcony
And last but not least...A horrible self timer photo....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago


9 comments:
Looks like a great way to revive yourself!
And the timer photo is great! It is so good to see you looking so well! I had been wondering and worrying with your heart thingy etc.
What a wonderful way to pamper yourself!! The view was beautiful.
Sometimes a recharge is just what everyone needs! The hotel looks amazing, aahhhhh :)
And you're crazy - you look beautiful! And Stumpy's curls are growing back - yay!!!!
CRC....Awwwwwwwww thanks ...
Thanks Dodi...The view was amazing, you could see the river for miles....
Ali...I look like a shocker, but you get that LMAO
Yes little Stumpy and his curls...they sure are growing back ! Yayyyyyyyyyy...
Cool. I've never been to a hotel with a roof top pool.
you look fantastic in the self portrait!! so glad you found a moment for yourself:) xoo, e
I'm jealous! After Chuck being gone for 6 weeks...I'm wanting a weekend away at a hotel to myself in a bad way.
As for your picture...I agree w/ the others that it's a GREAT picture but the thing that stood out to me is how YOUNG you look!! What are you doing my friend? You don't AGE!!! :)
Post a Comment