Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's BollyWood !

While Flossy was away, the home decorater played !
As a super special treat,her room was transformed into a kind of Bollywood teenager haven...

Oh What fun I had....and what a surprize she got when she came home....
Now only if she would keep it this neat !

 

The beautiful stars made out of paper.
 

Her chest of drawers (She loves Gwen perfume)...Can you tell ?
 

I even decorated the fan with a hanging crystal
 

And I found these beautiful elephants in the local Indian shop...

Now I am onto Dax and his room, Stay tunned CRC...You will love it !
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

kenady said...

can you come do my room??? please!!

xxoo

Rock Chef said...

Fantastic! I assume that she likes the Bollywood look...

Can't wait to see what you do for Dax!

Sitting In Silence said...

Kenady...Anytime He He...I love decorating...x

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...She does now LOL...

tz said...

love the stars hanging from the cieling! adorable and fun!

Sitting In Silence said...

TZZZZZZZZZZZ nice to see you around again. I have missed you and your blogging xoxo

Daddy Forever said...

That's a very girly room. I hope your son's room isn't like that.

Sitting In Silence said...

DF- His is purple LOL...Just Kidding

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I really love that pink wall! Great job!

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Teresa,I love the wall as well, although I am sure it makes the room look smaller.