Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ummmmm That's My Mom !

 


While visiting a local shopping centre on the weekend, the assistant asked my Flossy if her sister would like to look at a shirt as well...

"I dont have a sister", flossy replied...

"Well, who's That with you then?"

Floosy rolling her eyes are half looking at me as she spoke...

Ummmmmmmmmm My Mom !....

Oh yes sir-ee....I am sooooooooooo shopping there again!

That Store ROCKS !
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

OHN said...

HAHA..that salesgirl will wonder why you are going to become their best customer :)

There certainly is no denying she is your daughter!

kenady said...

love it!!!

Rock Chef said...

I can see how she could get confused - obvious relationhip, but not sure that you are really old enough to be the mom...

Sid said...

You do look quite young. 26?

Rock Chef said...

I must say that this post is a nice contrast to the one where you describe your pic as making you look like "a shocker"!

Anonymous said...

It does not surprise me at all that that mistake was made. You DO look like sisters!

Daddy Forever said...

That's cool. I'll be glad if they don't call me grandpa.

Sitting In Silence said...

Too late OHN....I think I own half the shop LOL

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL Erin, it was pretty funny !

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC....LOL...Oh yes the shocker pic...I remember it well...I think it was the vampire teeth LOL

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh SID....You are wayyyyyyyy to nice and ....I wish...
Have to add another decade on...I'm not even close to 26 anymore LOL.

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwww thanks Sandra xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome.