Sunday, August 23, 2009

Go the Bikinis !

Summer is here....and Stumpy could not be any happier....
He is our own self confessed little beach bum !
At his happiest soaking up sun and playing in the sand...
I think he may be a life saviour when he grows legs...lol....

 

He loves the beach thiiiiiiiiisss much !
 

We both do !
 

I loveeeeeeeeee it !
 

Stumpy's beach...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Daddy Forever said...

We love the beach too, but the coast is about 20 degrees cooler than inland. And the water is freezing.

Dodi said...

God I'm jealous of where you live!

Rock Chef said...

Do you work for the Australian Tourist Board or something? I wanna play on that beach!

Sitting In Silence said...

No fun on a freezing beach ! DF...hope it warms up soon.

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi....One day I will teach your kids how to surf....
I'm off to buy a lotto ticket !

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL CRC....it's pretty cool living so close to the beach !

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures of your boys! And that beach looks amazing!!