Sunday, August 16, 2009

Imogen Lola




As a final farewell we have decided to name the baby and post it here as a permanant reminder.
Something that we can treasure when I finally get round to repinting this blog into a hardcover.
I left the choice to DH,although I choose the middle name.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it...
We both do...
x
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Hi. I just caught up on this.

I am so sorry, I know the pain that you are going through, having experienced it more times than I care to count. That is a beautiful name.

Thinking of you all.

Dodi said...

Tears in my eyes as I read this - I'm glad you are doing something to remember. It is a darling name.

I have a small statue of an angel holding a sleeping baby. It gave me comfort when I saw it shortly after my first miscarriage, and it sits on my dresser as a reminder that no life is ever really lost.

kenady said...

oh dear... there isn't a whole lot that can be said to ease the pain you must be feeling at this moment. you are in my thoughts and close to my heart. xxoo, erin

OHN said...

Oh SIS, I had no idea. I am sorry. Having walked in those shoes several times, I can understand the heartache.

I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Imogen Lola will always live in your heart. xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Welcome back CRC. Hope you had a great time.
Thanks for your kind words...x

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...That statue sounds beautiful...what a beautiful reminder....

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks for your kinds words.

Sitting In Silence said...

Thank you OHN...I really Appreciate it....

Sitting In Silence said...

She sure will Sandra, thanks for you thoughts..

Daddy Forever said...

I'm sorry for your pain. My wife and I know how you feel (especially my wife because she took the loss a lot harder than I did).

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous name {{{{hugs}}}}

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks DF...I'm sorry to hear you too have felt this first hand...

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks RM...

Anonymous said...

...that is a beautiful name...

{{HUGS}} to you Danielle...

Colleen O said...

I'm sorry Danielle - I have been out of the loop and didn't know. Imogen Lola