Sunday, August 9, 2009

As The Days Go By..


As each day goes by,I am starting to feel more like my old self.
Last week was a hard week,I felt like an actor- watching myself on auto pilot yet sitting in the audience.
Smiling and comforting people at work,when inside I was dull and in neutral.
Watching the world go by,but wanting to yell out:"Stop"...I need to get off !
This week,I can see and feel the sun and I know it's ok to smile...
Life goes on and I go with the tide.......

6 comments:

Daddy Forever said...

Nice photo. You look great. I'm glad you can feel the sun again. I hope you smile a lot in the near future.

Sitting In Silence said...

Thnaks so much DF, I really appreciate that x

Dodi said...

It takes a while... sometimes a long while.

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...You are so right.Just when you think the dark blanket has lifted it falls again....

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you hugs and prayers, Danielle.

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Sandra...I am sure they are helping x