Monday, December 3, 2007

The car...

Remember THE CAR...The one that we saved up forrrrrrrrrrrrr, for TWO years ?.

The one that has/had the power point in the boot for all the cold beer?.

Well OK not the beer....

But I am sure you remember.....THE CAR!.

Yesterday it went into the shop...not just any cheap, up the side of an ally car shop that is earning Cash on the side.

Oh hell no...it had gone to a reputable company within the same franchise that the car was brought from.

A new car in a shop I hear you say ?....


Well yes....I needed to get the electrics in the window checked and it was clanking and sticking.....

No sooner do we get there and I book the car in and make myself one of those, I've just picked your coffee up off the floor factory cappuccino's.

When I hear a voice ask, "Are you Mrs S?"

Why, I ask still sipping on my not so good coffee....

Well I hate to be the one to tell you but I just smashed your car ?...

Lets just say at that moment, I broke the record for spraying coffee from one office to another.........

I shit you not.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO FREAKING WAY! Unbelievable.

OHN said...

NO! Are they required to have insurance to cover such things?? We do here and I HOPE you do too! While you are at it, get a bunch of free shit from them too.

Lora said...

HOLY CRAP! Time to regulate!

Sitting In Silence said...

Yes Freaking way...and I am still FRECKING out....the car is still in the shop....

Not Happy JANNNNNNNN !

Aimee said...

Those are the type of things that happen to me. OH MY GOSH!! Hopefully you get a new and better car out of it!!!!

tz said...

holy COW, so sorry to hear about that!

that really really sucks!

Mony said...

Being in the smash repairs industry..can I just say we love dealers like yours! Fixing the cars that some imbeccile mechanic smashed made us very profitable!

Check out their repairer before hand & make sure they are reputable. If you are not happy with the repair(demand a loan car) then kick up a big stink.

Bugsy said...

oh crap! Not your gorgeous car! Much damage? I would not be happy either. Bugger.

Dodi said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this... I can't believe that happened! Are they insured?