Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas...


Merry Christmas to all my fellow bloggers especially the new little darlings on the block....Alex and Cooper !.

May you all have a safe, bright and happy Christmas !....

I will be MIA for a few weeks, I am on 2 weeks hospital placement and then taking some long over due....long service !

Don't Forget me !...

Remember....

Go The Egg Nog....

And...

Cheers Big Ears !!!

12 comments:

OHN said...

ENJOY your time off! I will think of you as I sit here day after day working my arse off :)

Colleen O said...

Happy Christmas! I finally have my time off and I'm catching up on the blogs - hope your car woes worked out, and enjoy your time off!

Ali said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your days off!
I definitely won't forget about you and have been drinking egg nog for a month straight, so we're good in that department.

xo

tz said...

have a wonderful christmas and thanks for the great picture as a send off!

Bugsy said...

Merry Christmas to you too honey - may you and your lovely family have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Enjoy your time off - you soooo deserve it! p.s. Little cutie there in his chrissy singlet and hat - What a spunk!

Mony said...

Love, Love, Love to you at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a safe and very merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy yourselves and have a fantastic time. You deserve a good time..
Luv'N'Hugs..
Lesley

Aimee said...

I'm a little late in the greetings area, but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Colleen O said...

so your not blogging, but your reading blogs? Not that I'm one to talk, I've been ignoring mine for a long time. Oh well, patiently awaiting your return - Enjoy your Holidays!

Dodi said...

I hope you've had a magical christmas with your family! Happy New Year, too!!!!

XO Dodi

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year... Hope it's the best year yet for you and your family..
Hugs...Lesley

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL Colleen....yep I was having loads of blond moments the week before we went away.....

Promise to go into overdrive !!!

Ha Ha Ha