Friday, December 7, 2007

Could It Get Any Worse....?

The car is still in the shop.

Not only is it now 1 week later but they botched up the job.

When we complained,(I might add they don't care). We noticed yet another deep scratch on the car....

Can you believe this companies incompetence ?

So they have sent our damaged car back to the same botched up company to give the poor souls a chance to fix the problem !......

I have gone as high as I can in the company, the next step is court.....

Any judges out there ??....

6 comments:

Bugsy said...

oh crap. Like they did such a good job last time what makes them think they will do a better job this time. I hope you get a different person working that day on your car or something and they actually care about the work they do. Let's hope your car comes back even better than when it went in (well - at least as good). I hope it doesn't have to go further. Repairers - just fix the car why don't you!

OHN said...

It makes me nuts that people don't take pride in their work. Sometimes I wonder how they ever get repeat business...certainly not from word of mouth!

tz said...

My car makes this weird noise that any one can hear a block away and it started making that noise AFTER I took it to a certain place close by...and every time I bring it in, they tell me (in such a nice condescending way) THAT IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD...
because of course the car won't make that particular noise when I pull into the shop!

oh i get so frustrated..
so sorry you have to deal with this, but it's no different on this side of the equator.

Lora said...

Ugh, that stinks!

Anonymous said...

It seems everything that goes wrong with cars even if it's easily fixed seems to take forever to fix, if they fix it! and they never fix it properly so you have to take it back again... Hope you are re-imburst for the damage and it actually is fixed properly very soon.
Hugs, Lesley

Sitting In Silence said...

Update...

The car is back, finally after many phone calls and complaints.

The work on the car will be ongoing at least until they can spray it again.

I will never go to this company again...word sure does have a wonderful way of getting around....