Me!!!....yes did you miss me ?.....
I had the most wonderful Christmas and time away.
It was incredible going back "Home",(after two years), I even ran into 4 old school friends also "Home" for the break.
Will post lots of stories and pictures soon, but for now I need to catch up on my fav blogs.....
As in the words of Arnold....
I'll Be back !
* The picture is of Flossy and Dax on the boat that we hired for a day in a sleepy little beach town...

5 comments:
Dang I missed you! Glad you are back and even gladder to see those smiling faces! Mmmmmwwahhh! happy new year sis!
Welcome back!As I sit here freezing my butt off, with 6 inches of snow on the ground, I am severely jealous of your sunny photo! I am looking forward to more photos to make me even more jealous :)
I DID miss you! I was like a little lost child, checking everyday to see if you were back...
So glad you had a wonderful time - can't wait to see the pictures!
Happy New Year!
Oh man, to be where it's warm at Holiday time!!!
Glad you're back!
XO D.
hallooo
oooh, how nice for you...we're in the middle of the country at a high altitude...we feel tropical when it's 50(F)....people even wear their shorts...it's sick really
glad you had a wonderful time, can't wait to see pictures!
tracey
Post a Comment