I just received an e-mail 2 days ago from the Sarcoid clinic in Chicago.
They are having an annual conference on February the 2ND 2008.
How amazing to have the opportunity of meeting a whole group of people in the same room with the same condition.
I cant even imagine what that would be like.
We have nothing like this in Australia, no support groups, no awareness, no information.
The only handout you receive is a two page out of date information sheet.
Why are we so behind the times ?.
I have contacted Chicago myself and they were kind enough to send me out a 46 page book free of charge and full of amazing information.
Chicago is even holding it's fist annual awareness week this year.
I have to do something about this. I have contacted our Australian Lung Foundation. Australia has to take a stand on this disease, if there are millions of suffers in America..there must be more then 4 in Australia...
There just has to be !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
A dozen, at least! Sarcoidosis. I need to go google it.
I recieved a call back from the Austrlian Lung foundation. Very positive !!! Yayyyyyy.
Australian even Ha Ha
Post a Comment