Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tiny Hands...


You forget just how tiny they were....

I found this picture while I was culling some files.

I remember asking DH to take them so I could savour our youngest at his smallest.

Those hands are......now chubby and sticky.....and into life a hundred miles an hour...

They draw and paint pictures and mould me "Gucks" out of half eaten playdough.
They move small cars under chairs and into big trucks.
They make huge castles at the beach.
They wave me good bye, when I leave for work...

But...

Best of all,they reach out for me first thing in the morning and last thing at night... !

5 comments:

Ali said...

Awwww!

You're not supposed to make me all whimpery at work!

tz said...

i LOVE that picture

Carolyn said...

Babies hands fascinate me. I have attended a few Caesarean sections with women and I always try to get a photo of the babies hand grasping the mothers finger in this situation. It just seems like a really nice connection in a situation where it is so hard to be connected. Mothers always love that picture.

Colleen O said...

feeling blubbery. I'm having I want a caboose baby feelings lately, and this did not help!

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks for dropping by Carolyn.

Caboose baby feelings...now that would just have to be the sweetest line I ever heard Colleen !