Sunday, January 20, 2008

One minor Problem.

 


Guess who got a new bed ?

Guess who got a new pillow and Overpriced designer Safari Doona ?, (See Mony it carries on Ha Ha!)

Guess who got a black board, matching mat and new table and chairs to make this whole wonderful experience even more, well wonderful I guess ?.....



Only one small problem.....

He hates it all...especially the bed !!!


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH anyone want a LEO toddler.....?

Anyone??
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tz said...

oh my gosh he's cute though! and those blond curls are to die for...

OHN said...

I am a Leo adult....we would be a great match :)

I agree with tz...he is too cute for his own good. Does he get away with everything because he is so cute??

Ali said...

He is so gorgeous - that cute little face makes me smile.
But oy! Leos and Geminis just don't get along...

Sitting In Silence said...

Ohn...Yep Big time !!

Mony said...

I do hope there are giraffe's on the Safari doona.
He is adorable! My little Libran is glued to the CMA country music channel.

Martha said...

I"d take him in a heart beat...but I'd have some serious explaining to do...what with the curls, the blond hair, I bet he even has twinkling blue eyes? ...he really wouldn't pass for a "Chang" now would he?

Sitting In Silence said...

Martha...

LOL probably not....but he would have when he was born !!!!...Ha Ha