Flossy is such a Daddies girl.This picture just about sums it all up.
I swear she has him wrapped around both her little fingers and thumbs !
Its beautiful to watch.....and has me rolling my eyes at the best of times.
Stumpy being water mad could not sit still long enough for the second it took to take the photo, bless him....Ha Ha in fact all the photos at the Aquatic centre either show Stumpys head or a quick flash of a blonde mop as he dashed from water cave to slide.
3 comments:
I already feel sorry for any cute boys that think they are going to get within 2 feet of Flossie :)
ditto to OHN's comment. and the pics below makes me think I need to save up for an australian vacay!
As a daddy's girl myself, I caught a lot of eye rolling from my own mom.
But even now at 27 years old, he's right there, around my pinky, and I couldn't love him more.
Post a Comment