Monday, January 28, 2008

Surprize..............

I got myself a new blog template...was such a hard decision choosing from the 5 that were there!(sighs)

* Mental note...must find new blog templates....

Anyway....The template matches the new blog button that I have added.

The button is from Chased By Children a blog, that updates every day and is witty charming and oozes class, did I say heaps of class?.

As an added bonus the writer(who I might add has an incrediable template)....is having a week of Prizes to USA readers and one lonely never gets tagged Aussie reader,(who shall remain anonomous)... and... who was so excited that seeing a name that matched hers on the blog( and who is still getting over that name)....forgot to leave her shoe size,(which is an 9)....(incase you drop by).. Ha Ha...

Oh and dont forget my snow question....I'm off to look for Valentine undies to go with the prize.....LOL....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I happen to love your new template... Yeah the variety to choose from is so vast!
I had not thought about Valentines day until this second and it's just over 2 weeks away.
Hope your week has been really nice so far.
Hugs, Lesley

Sitting In Silence said...

Hi lesley...

Great to see you around again. Hope you had a Happy New Year !

Have a great week,
Danielle x

Sitting In Silence said...

Hi Scott...Thanks for dropping by.

Yep I am a nurse, 15 years (palliative care), studying to start my way in midwifery.

One end to the other hey ?

It's my husband that has Sarc's.

I am just on a mission to bring some kind of support over here to Au.

Love your discription of AU..Steve was an okka aussie true to form. He lived about 45 minutes from where I live.
We dont carry K-bars ha ha....and I have heard of Mortification !!!..

Have a great day,
Danielle.

Jenny from Chicago said...

You are soooooo funny. I have you entered as a 9....and you will continue to have a special exception to enter to win.

Love the new look.

Sitting In Silence said...

J....that is wonderful news.... 9has got to be my lucky number...