Here is a photo of Dax,out enjoying the sun sea and sand under the bridge.
Here is Little Stumpy sailing the seven seas while happily munching on a packet of salt and vinegar chips.Boats and the beach are his second favourite past time after the local duck pond !.
This is the view from the bridge at Forster in New South Wales. It has become a really popular Holiday spot. Boats come in from everywhere and anchor in the deeper water parts on the other side of the bridge. You can paddle and swim around the whole area and most of it is really shallow (so it's great for kids). I was lucky enough to spend most of my school holidays here with a family who own a little beach shack right on this water.....as I was growing up. This special place holds many a fond memory, which is why I took my own children back to make some of their own.

5 comments:
Oh wow - it looks beautiful!
And what a wonderful idea to take them to where you have so many great memories, awwww!
Beautiful!
I absolutely love the ocean. . . that's why I live in Colorado?
OK, well, I like the mountains too - but looking at your pictures I'd definately choose your childhood hangout!
Welcome home and Happy New Year!
Noice - I hope they enjoyed it as much as you did. I am sure they did!
hope you have been having a lovely weekend.
I'd pick living near the water any day! Especially if it was warm!
D., does it get cold where you are, or is it nice most of the year? I swear I'd move to Australia tomorrow if y'all didn't have so many darn poison bugs, snakes, and huge spiders. Shudder!!!!!! (I live in Colorado - probably the most bugless place on the planet besides siberia. It's not that we DON'T have bugs, but we don't have nearly as many as everywhere else.)
Dodi.
Yep.We do get winter here but the weather is more tropical where I live. We dont own huge winter coats or anything and most of the time we just get around in a light jumper. I have friends from England that come over in the middle of our winter and swim at the beach while us locals would never think of it!..
As for bugs...we have lots of flies and some pretty big bugs and spiders....
I get the house sprayed all the time and it seems to keep them away !...
I also have beautiful Geckos, they are like small white lizards with beautiful big black eyes...
Snakes....arghhhh...I would have a heart attack if I ever saw one...so far so good !! HA HA
xoxoxo
Post a Comment