
Bestie and I went to the movies..
It was her choice,the nurse in me normally calls for a decent horror come thriller.
We saw P.S I love you.....
Knowing DH and his illness, she leaned over and said...This could be you, this is what your DH would do....this movie is based on you guys...
Oh dear God....I feel sick...It must be his pending Dr report on Tuesday.....
I hope it never is us, I want to grow old together, 15 years in palliative care and we deserve it god damn it... we soooooooo deserve it.....

5 comments:
I hope you grow very very very old together.
I thought that movie was a comedy...
I'll think good thoughts your way!
Well it does have funny bits in it but it is based on a husband that dies of a brain tumor.
After his death his wife finds solace in the letters he has left behind.
He teaches her lessons in life and to be strong enough to let him go.
He also brings her mother and her together...
Very touching..
It's a chick flick and a tear jerker at that....
Guess there is nothing like a chick flick but hey ?
we saw Juno and I cried in that one...it was mostly funny but then there were a couple of scenes...but also a good chick flick...if you ever feel like another laugh and cry
I'm glad to see you have a plan of action to help prevent further damage for your husband's lungs. Although Jason's situation isn't as grave he went to the dr yesterday and found out he was only 80% pulse ox on room air (he has asthma) so he's on steroids and a bunch of breathing treatments right now. I just can't imagine what it would be like loving someone so much, knowing you can lose them....I am so sorry and yet, again, glad that you are able to have some control in knowing there's a plan for the future.
TZ...I so want to see Juno...thanks for the wrap I will have to go and see it x
Post a Comment