Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary..

Dear DH

Today is our 14th wedding anniversary and it also marks the time that we met 18 years ago.
From that moment,we knew we were soul mates.....

Time has not changed that....

I still get excited when we have days off together...
I still think of you when your not here...
And I still ring you 3 times a day, because after a few hours I miss your voice...

We have so many memories and have shared so many things...

We have learned to cope with your illness by living life in the moment...I realize now that you cannot spend your whole life worrying.... you just have to deal with it...one minute at a time !.....even if it's hard to breath...

It's been a hard lesson for me, because sometimes I want to scream and shout ...how unfair it is....but you always remind me....There is, always someone worse off...

It's true....I know...there is....

I'm sorry that we never got to have that 4th child that you always wanted...I'm sorry that the Chemo medication you endured took it away from you....

Yes...I know....Life is not always fair...it's about playing hard and sucking the marrow out of it..

You are a wonderful partner, friend, soul mate, husband and realist...

I'm proud of you and I feel so lucky to share my life with you...

Our life......

Our love.......

Always.......

17 comments:

Rock Chef said...

You got married on the anniversary of the day you met? That is great, it is what we did.

Congratulations to both of you!

Ali said...

Oh Dan, such beautiful words.

You truly are made for each other.

Congratulations and love to both of you :)

kenady said...

wow:) i'm tearing up right now:)

happy anniversary:)

Mrs4444 said...

Congratulations! 14 years is a treasure. (or is it "are" a treasure? LOL

tz said...

i love to hear people still in love after being married for awhile!

happy anniversary

Sandra said...

A touching, loving post, Danielle. Congratulations on 18 years of recognizing a good thing when you see it. Sometimes, people don't really "savor" what they have. You do.

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC- Really ?....Thanks for your wishes...x

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Aliiiiiiiiiii...xoxoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Erin x

Sitting In Silence said...

Mrs 4444...Good point Lol.. xox

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks TZ....xoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

Love your comment as always Sandra....
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just so sweet! It melts my heart to know that there are still people out there who stick together through everything that life throws at them!
I hope it was a wonderful day for the two of you!!!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda...Thanks for dropping by.

Ken said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you two are still in love.

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks DF....

Teresa said...

That was so sweet!! Tears here...tears!! Happy Anniversary to you both...and many more!!