Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One of my long lost girlfriends contacted me via Face book

We lost contact about 21 years ago...Good grief that makes me feel old...

Anyway...she wrote to tell me a beautiful love story she had and how she married her childhood sweet heart and the night they met...

She did however mentioned that the night was marred somewhat..because although she feel in love with him instantly...she caught him pashing another girl in the corner.....

She went onto describe the entire night...a group of 15 year old's..it was dark...spin the bottle and well the rest is history......

Truth was....he was a totally crap kisser..LMAO...one of those sucker type fish that make you want to puke......In Fact it was the worst spin the bottle dare I ever got..

So did I tell her it was me ?...No frigging way...I've just spent the last 21 years trying to forget it....

Arggggghhh you gotta love Face book.....

23 comments:

Rock Chef said...

That's funny. I wonder if he got better at kissing? I think you should ask her, although it might blow your cover...

kenady said...

that's hilarious!

My best friend dated my hubby long before he and i were together like that. she used to make fun of the way he kissed. she even asked me once if he still kissed like a lizard.

OHN said...

That is really funny! I think I would keep it a secret. Since he has never told her it was you, it could cause ALL SORTS of problems--LOL.

Teresa said...

Hmmm...I wonder if she knew it was you and was testing you...omg...that is too funny! Old Times and Facebook...oh yah!!

Ali said...

Ahahahahahaha!!!!!

Priceless!

*Can't stop giggling now :)

At first I was thinking you should tell her, because it would be kind of funny, but who wants to ruin your re-connection now?

Maybe she'll tell her husband she found you - I'm sure HE remembers you!!! Hehe :)


My worst kiss ever was with this guy who used his tongue like a machine gun. He would dart it in and out of my mouth so fast...and he was really slobbery. Gross.

The really stupid part? I kissed him on more than one occasion. Yuck.

Slyde said...

it was YOU? that was great!

At first read i thought she had caught her man with another woman on her WEDDING DAY!

glad i read it again :)

Sandra said...

Hmmm. Any chance she'll read your blog?

Dodi said...

THAT is hilarious! I wonder if he'll give you up???

Bad kissers are biggest disapointment, right? One night I was macking with a guy who kissed without using his lips. (Yes, it's true. WORST. KISS. EVER.) Didn't even know that was possible. I feel sorry for the wives of those whom we know cannot kiss!

(Now, see... that's the kind of stories we'd share if we all showed up to have coffee in that great dining room!)

Ken said...

Ooops. I think you meant to write a group of one year olds instead of 15. You're only 22, right?

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...I hope so...he was all teeth and spit and I am sooooooooo glad she married him and not me....
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Sitting In Silence said...

Sccccccotttttttttttt....so so so so good to see you around dude....

Have missed ya like crazy...
xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Erin...That is so funny...I love how she still had to ask you but ! LOL xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

OHN...I'm with you...my lips are sealed...LOL...

But hey if she finds out....I have one word...deny deny deny LMAO...

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...Funny you should say that...I was thinking the same thing.....LOL

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...Ewwwwwwww I hope not...funny but I can still remember it...I pledged not to kiss again for a year after it....

Love the description of the machine gun....LMAO...

Sitting In Silence said...

Slyde...I'm glad you did too...kissing him was wayyyyyyyyyy enough LMAO...

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra....Nope not a chance. I dont list it on facebook and none of my friends even know I have a blog...come to think of it...I have not even told my family....Whoops....

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi....I so hope we we all get to do that one day....more then anything....x

Sitting In Silence said...

DF....oh you can so come back again LOL...

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Sitting In Silence said...

RM....LOL..till she finds out hey ! LOL...

Dodi said...

Your family doesn't know you blog??

Colleen O said...

yep - i'd keep that one secret - until she reads your blog!