Friday, October 31, 2008

She just left on the bus to the airport....

We all miss her already....

I have just placed her photo next to our family ones....

What an emotional day.....(sigh).....

13 comments:

kenady said...

it's emotional, but a good emotional. keep in touch with her and you will definitely see her again. it's not a final goodbye, but a goodbye that begins a lifelong relationship. love to you on your emotional day:)

Dodi said...

That touches my heart! I hope you hear from her soon!

Ali said...

Aww, love you Dan - what a sweetheart you are.

Sitting In Silence said...

Erin...The day that she left her parents rang and said that they are going to come out and see us next year. I really hope they can make it ! xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...Yes I hope they stay in touch....and come out like they said they will. It would be nice to met all her family..xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Allllllllllllllliiiiiiii...Ta xoxoxo

Rock Chef said...

What a great experience for all of you! Will you be able to remain in contact?

Ken said...

I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll see her again in the near future.

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC..Yes I think we will. Her parents have called to say that they are coming out to met us next year....I cant wait ! x

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...Yes...I hope so x

Teresa said...

Your love for her in your short time spent with her speaks volumes to all of us!

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa..Thank you...That is a really beautiful thing to say xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa..Thank you...That is a really beautiful thing to say xoxo