So DH had a week off work and he spent it doing what he does best....
Taking Dax to soccer.....He just competed in the Australian Championship cup...
Teams come from all over OZ, New Zealand and the South Pacific....
He has been asked to play in Spain next year !......
Make's me want to play soccer...Well for a minute anyway,...truth is...I get puffed out trying to lug the drink bottles around...
Hey MRS C....How about we organised a friendly match with the Pony Gurls?...Least I would get to taste a butter braid....I'm not really into pinacolarda's...LMAO...
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago


19 comments:
That is so cool! In years to come, when he is a mega-rich star I will be selling my story to the press ;-)
I think I just saw the next David Beckham! He looks great:) Tell him not to forget the little people (which includes his mom's bloggy friends:)...xxoo
You get to go to Spain? COOL!
I have a butter braid in the deep freeze right now - - get your ass on a plane girl!
LOL...CRC...
Kenady....You bet !...x
Dodi...I so wishhhhhhhhhhh LMAO !
P>S...Dodi..Has the neighbourhood moved out?....it's so quiet out here....
For realsies? Spain?
*insert long, low whistle here*
Nice job Dax! Holy Spicoli!
And if it makes you feel better Dan, I'm "puffed out" just thinking about soccer, lol :)
look at him go!
if dodi runs out i'm down the block with my own stash of butter braids...
We are quiet right now. I think it's cuz they're all off track and spending time with the kiddos.
Perhaps time to schedule a coffee. Maybe we could skype you in? How fun would that be???
How cool. Sounds like we might see him in the World Cup in the near future.
Wow - go Dex! I'm afraid the Pony girls are sort of. . . working on their elusive "field awareness" skills (meaning they are doing well if they know which goal they are supposed to be shooting on). Oh, I exagerate. They aren't that bad - anymore. And they sure look cute running around. (We have not been aproached by the competitive league as of yet!)
And I sincerely hope we may all get to share a butterbraid someday!
Going to play soccer in Spain? He is so lucky.
Thanks Ali..knew I could count on you xox
TZ...Ohhhhh you have them as well...xoxoxo
Dodi....Skype me in...tell me how to do it and when...hey how cool would that be ? xoxo
DF...He wants to play for Engaland...Lucky his on British decent !
Colleen...Me too...Dodi had a great suggestion of skyping...I'm going to look into it...xoxo
Sid...he sure is...I am going to get him to pick out the lotto numbers this week LOL...
Post a Comment